29 November 2007

Have anything to confess?

If you do, then I have the perfect place for you to go to. As part of the roll-out for the new Tim Burton movie "Sweeney Todd", coming to theatres on the 21st of December, the studio has set up a site where you can confess your secrets anonymously.

What's really cool about the confessional site is that you can make a confession in three ways - by phone (the only thing that gets posted is your location, not your name or anything else), posting it to their site, or even by making your own video and posting it to the site.

They're looking for you to confess previous acts of revenge that you've done. However, I would think that any kind of nasty act would fit into the theme of the site. ;)

Personally, I have to confess that, and this was nothing to do with revenge or anything, but it happened, when I was in high school, I wrote up a document about setting some goals in a certain timeline. However my words were misunderstood, at least in my opinion, and it was taken as a command to get everything I asked to be done within the space of a few weeks done that day. I wound up having to apologize and then helped out with them sorting out the mess I had started.

As I write this, I am listening to some of the music which I would guess is from the soundtrack to the movie. I have to say that the music is really excellent. It's akin to music you'd hear in a musical. If you want a taste of the music, along with being able to check out the trailer to the movie, you can visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site.

Also, like so many movies, Sweeney Todd has a site on MySpace. Interestingly, if you add them as a friend there, you can have the chance to meet Johnny Depp at the global premiere of the movie. If you want the chance to enter, simply visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace. (You may have to click around to get there ;)).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Related Posts