Well, I had alluded to it a few hours ago, but it looks like the first snow (that actually stuck) has fallen now. Here are a couple of shots of the pine tree that I have in the front (well, it will always be the back to me) yard.

Posted by
Sephyroth
at
2:00 am
| Track with co.mments
| Stumble It!
Labels: pictures


| Big Five Word Test Results |
| Extroversion (18%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive. Accommodation (47%) medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests. Orderliness (58%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun. Emotional Stability (44%) moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Inquisitiveness (41%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress. |
4 comments:
pretty pics!
Thanks for stopping by! I dig your pics!!
damn...i'm pretty sure that snow is heading my way too (Indiana)....
Wow you have no idea how happy those pictures make me! I love snow... well, at least while it's still all white and fluffy. :P
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment