Safe Driving Tip
If you want to be safe driving, it might not be advisible to have all of this on your dashboard. Heck, I don't even like leaving my wallet on the dash; it's quite distracting to look at even though I'm not the driver.
If you want to be safe driving, it might not be advisible to have all of this on your dashboard. Heck, I don't even like leaving my wallet on the dash; it's quite distracting to look at even though I'm not the driver.
Posted by
Sephyroth
at
5:33 am
| Track with co.mments
| Stumble It!


| Big Five Word Test Results |
| Extroversion (18%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive. Accommodation (47%) medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests. Orderliness (58%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun. Emotional Stability (44%) moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Inquisitiveness (41%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment